Your company relies on good customer service in order to succeed.
Delivering a professional, confident and seamless customer experience is essential for reassuring your customers that they can trust your brand.
If they don’t, they will be more likely to defect to your competitors.
However, concentrating on providing excellent customer service will inevitably distract you from your core tasks and strategy for future growth. Faced with the issue of prioritising time and resources, you have a very limited set of options:
You can carry on as you are.
However, this means that customer service related responsibilities will continue to distract you from your long-term business objectives.
You can develop your own in-house customer service team.
However, this solution will drain your time and resources even further, ironically exacerbating the original problem.
Or you can discover the significant benefits of outsourcing.
1. Cut Your Costs
- Outsourcing means that you steer clear of the extensive set up and running costs that an in-house contact centre requires
- Avoid the following expenses: extra employees, seasonal staff, further training and new infrastructure, equipment and technology
- Money saved can serve to increase company cash flow or be reinvested back into the business
Companies that outsource portfolio segments onshore experience average cost savings of 20-25%. Partnering with a specialist outsource contact centre gives you access to the best staff, infrastructure and technology in the industry, without having to personally make the required investments.
2. Improve Your Operation
- Enjoy a quality service, designed specifically for your customer contact requirements
- Benefit from trained customer service specialists answering your calls and managers with extensive business experience overseeing your operation
- Gain access to a vast network of technical knowledge through your outsource partner
As customer service specialists, outsource service providers like OpenContact possess high-quality staff, platforms and supporting technology. In addition to this, our staff are trained to an exceptionally high standard and have a wide breadth of experience across a diverse portfolio of clients.
The customer service industry is evolving at an alarming rate, but we constantly strive to remain ahead of the curve. We do this to ensure that our company is always well equipped to support yours, whatever the future brings.
3. Develop Your Company
- Maintain control of your operation without the necessity of constant supervision
- Regain core business focus and flexibility, along with time, money and resources
- Catalyse positive change that will spread from your outsourced customer service operation to other areas of your company
The best outsource partners will always allow you to retain as much control of the outsourced operation as you need, while removing the distracting necessity of total man management. Worrying about limited numbers of staff, sickness and other inconveniences will become a thing of the past.
As a call centre, we record 100% of our calls and provide analytics for all of our operations. These detailed reports may well inspire you to place analytics across the other areas of your business that remain in-house.
Outsource Contact Centres Are Not All The Same
OpenContact provide customer contact support for a variety of companies and industries, based all over the UK.
We expertly manage customer interactions through many channels on behalf of our clients. The service we provide will allow you to differentiate on your sales, improve your performance metrics and maximise your profitability.
Our ability to build long-term business partnerships sets us apart from our competitors. We have a quality portfolio of long-term clients, all of whom would be delighted to recommend us.
As our client you will benefit from:
- Customer contact solutions tailored to specifically fit your needs
- An open and honest business relationship
- Instant access to our extensive business consultancy experience
We want our team to become part of your company’s family, and for you to become part of ours. A partnership with OpenContact is a mutually beneficial business relationship that brings many advantages with it.
Contact Fiona Temple now to discuss your requirement:
Tel: 0844 576 0099
Email: email@example.com (or use contact form)